Drive The Legend
Nothing else offers the unique combination of classic style and exhilarating performance quite like the Ford Mustang. Whether it’s the Fastback or Convertible, 5.0L V8 or High Performance 2.3L, the Mustang has a heritage few other cars can match.
High Performance 2.3L Fastback
High Performance 2.3L Convertible
Forged Aluminium Wheels
Pony Puddle Lamps
Welcome to the World of Ford Connectivity
Choose Your Style
Adaptive Cruise Control
Cruise Control is great when you leave the city limits. But what about when you’re driving on busy highways and freeways? Mustang now features Adaptive Cruise Control which lets you relax in traffic by reading the traffic ahead with radar sensors and managing your speed and distance as it changes.
Pre-Collision Assist - AEB
When traffic is crawling along, it can be easy to miss someone suddenly stopping up front. In speeds of between 5km/h and 80km/h, AEB with Pedestrian Detection is designed to detect if the car in front has unexpectedly stopped or a pedestrian steps out onto the road and can automatically apply the brakes if you don't.
LKA – Lane Keep Assist
By monitoring road markings, LKA detects if you appear to unintentionally move out of your lane. If you do, your steering wheel will vibrate to warn you. If lane departure continues it will also direct you back into your lane by applying steering torque, unless your indicator is on.
AHB – Auto High Beam
Driving through the country can be a stressful task, especially at night. Auto High Beam lends a helping hand by automatically turning the high beams on and off depending on light level and surrounding vehicles.
Push Button Start
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Recaro Sports Seats
B&O Play Audio
- Performance Data measured using 98 RON fuel.
- All colours except Race Red and Oxford White are prestige paints and incur an additional charge.
- Not all SYNC® 3 features are compatible with all phones.
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS / Android™ (as applicable), active data service, and connection cable (sold separately). SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay / Android Auto while in use. Apple / Google and other third parties are responsible for their respective functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri Eyes Free, iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. Android Auto and Google Maps are trademarks of Google Inc. Ford Applink® is available on selected SYNC® models and is compatible with select smartphone platforms. Warning: Local laws prohibit some phone functions while driving. Check your local road rules before using these functions.
- Overseas model shown, Australian specifications may vary, please check website closer to launch for final details.
- [^]Available at participating Ford Dealers on 2019MY Endura onwards, 2019MY Focus onwards, 2019.75MY Ranger onwards, 2019.75MY Everest onwards, 2020MY Mustang onwards, 2020.25MY Fiesta ST onwards, 2020.25MY Focus ST onwards, 2020.75MY Puma onwards and 2020.75MY Escape onwards vehicles first purchased by a Private or Blue Fleet customer or as a dealer demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicle excluding vehicles purchased under Ford’s Privilege Club or Ford’s Dealership Employee Program. Offer valid for 4 years or 60,000km (whichever occurs first) commencing on the date of delivery to original owner except for demonstrator/service loaner (CCLV) vehicles, in which case it commences on the date it was first registered by a Ford Dealer. A or B Scheduled Service items (and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items which are not included) are set out in the Customer Assistance and Warranty Guide with the vehicle. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.